Monday, August 7, 2017

Happy August, my peeps!

Where did the summer go? It's almost time for school to start (can you smell the Elmer's glue yet??)

I was looking at my little grand-daughter's Kindergarden school supply list and couldn't believe the long list, very detailed as to what kind of markers, how many glue sticks to buy...and on and on...I can remember when we just needed a Big Chief tablet, some #2 pencils and a lunch box!!

OK now that I got THAT off my chest, let's have a cup of tea and let me show you some of the wonderful things this month from Close to My Heart!

 Every Tuesday during the month of August we will unveil a fresh set of retired Close To My Heart products and product bundles at a 50% discount! For this sale only, we’ll also only charge shipping and handling on the price paid instead of on the retail value of the items, the way we normally do. These items will only be available during the week they are launched while supplies last, so you’ll need to act fast! To check out this week's Specials
Click here for the Special 

 

 August Stamp of the Month 

Back to School  (how cute is this?)
Only $5 with a $50
purchase in August only... 









Hooray! Happy Dance!

The new Annual Inspirations Catalog is Available NOW!!

It's ready for You!

(Warning: You are going to
make a long list of "stuff I want :)

Order your copy today! 
(Special gift from me to you - Place an order of $40 or more (before tax & shipping and I'll send you a catalog for Free as my Thank you!)



Here's a Sneak Peek of the Holiday Expressions Catalog    
                                                              Coming SOON!



Come on and join the fun and "Make it from the Heart"
Talk soon!

Peace out - Anna





No comments:

Post a Comment